منتدىاِدفاك لعلوم الحاسوب واللغات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدىاِدفاك لعلوم الحاسوب واللغات

منتدى يهتم بكل مايخص الحاسوب واللغات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
اكاديمية اِدفاك لعلوم الكمبيوتر واللغات Edvack Academy For Computer Sciences and Languages

Asking The Way

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
T Mohammed Adam Musa

T Mohammed Adam Musa

عدد المساهمات : 28
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/03/2011

Asking The Way Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Asking The Way   Asking The Way I_icon_minitimeالأحد 06 مارس 2011, 3:53 pm

There was student study in the first level in the University. It was first visit, and he did not know the way about, he had lecture at 10.30AM and he wanted to be on time the lecture was at Omdurman Islamic University Faculty of Education. Osman did not know where that was .he saw only two alcoholic men standing at corner he asked one of them for directions.
Excuse me he said can you tell me how to get Omdurman Islamic University Faculty of Education. They did not know the way but answered one of the men you can get there five minutes turn right at the next corner go straight on ,and there it is .
But another man said no it wrong there is another way there is better way to get the bus here .It stops very near ministrty of Education ,not ministry Osman tald him Faculty , Osman get too worry and looked at his Watch it was Almost 10.30AM.
I think I will get a taxi or Raksha . As he there was two student his classmate pointing at him they calling Hi Hi Hi Osman you are waiting for what he said im looking for……………
They laughed one them said our college by this side let us go together.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الهام احمد

الهام احمد

عدد المساهمات : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/03/2011

Asking The Way Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Asking The Way   Asking The Way I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 08 مارس 2011, 6:09 pm

Actually it is very wonderful story
الهام احمد

الهام احمد

عدد المساهمات : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/03/2011

Asking The Way Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Asking The Way   Asking The Way I_icon_minitimeالخميس 17 مارس 2011, 4:36 pm

Thank you so much for the story .I learned so much through this story There is the truth and we should start thinking about it first: punctuality.,, but only now decided to say thank you i I really like the way of writing .
Hassan Mahammed

Hassan Mahammed

عدد المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2011

Asking The Way Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Asking The Way   Asking The Way I_icon_minitimeالأحد 20 مارس 2011, 2:24 am

we miss you teacher and your nice writing dont forget that
your student are waiting for your good and beautiful pen and also use your golden fingers to write more stories

Asking The Way
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدىاِدفاك لعلوم الحاسوب واللغات :: منتدى اللغات :: منتدى الادب الانجليزى-
انتقل الى: